DetailsThese modern day parables in Zen Master Next Door send positive messages that are simple and inspiring. Based in the truth, they are an insightful means to explore our many relationships and how they touch our soul. Relevant and timely, these stories underscore our yearning to live an inspired life and they show that deep-rooted and ancient ideals are as mainstream as our exchanges with our neighbor next door. These parables are gentle but strong. They embrace but let go. They are simple and complex just like our own lives. They are, of course, parables.
What others are saying about this book:
What an inspiring way to learn about our very soul. These modern day parables in Zen Master Next Door are compelling and left me wanting more.
- Daniel Pink, author of A Whole New Mind
- Additional Information
Book Type Paperback ISBN 9780893344580 Author Edward G. Kardos Publisher Green Dragon Books
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Positively Uplifting
- "Zen Master Next Door" achieves something that few books in this genre even attempt. It is profoundly uplifting without being excessively preachy. A lot of the credit for this goes to the absolute moral messages communicated in each story.
- The Perfect Book to Curl Up With
- Two words: powerful, quiet. What a powerhouse combination! Combined, these two words, describe the content and tone of "The Zen Master Next Door".
- What an inspiring way to learn about our very soul. These modern day parables in Zen Master Next Door are compelling and left me wanting more.