Right & Permissions
Rights & Permissions Inquiries
To obtain permission to reprint, translate, or otherwise make use of material published by Green Dragon Books, please submit a written request by e-mail or post a letter. Permission cannot be granted over the phone.
If you’re an individual, you must have the backing or sponsorship of a book publishing company or other corporation that can defend copyright, file tax papers, etc. Have them contact us, Green Dragon will not license rights to an individual acting on his sole behalf.
If you are a translator, the above advice to individuals applies to you as well. If you already know of a publisher who wants to publish a translation, then have them contact Green Dragon. That publisher must negotiate for rights, sign a contract and fulfill its terms, and will have a separate agreement with you to translate the book.
Requests must contain the following information:
About the Green Dragon Books material you wish to use:
- Book title
- Article and/or chapter title, if applicable
- Publication year
- Requested pages (page range) and, if applicable, figure map, or illustration numbers
- Affiliation (if applicable)
- Full Physical Mailing Address
- Phone number
About your project:
- Author and/or editor
- Publication date
- Number of pages in your publication
- Distribution (e.g. U.S only, World)
- Format (e.g., cloth, paper, both, e-Book, other)
- Print run of each format
- List price for each format
- If this is a translation request, which language will you be translating into?
- Additional information, if needed
Requests should be sent to:
Green Dragon Books
Attention: Rights & Permissions
PO Box 1608
Lake Worth, FL 33460